A healthy lifestyle could improve your acne-prone skin
Acne is one of the most common skin diseases. In fact, 73.3% of the population had acne at some point in their lives. Whether it’s about blackheads, facial acne or back acne, it certainly lowers your self-esteem and confidence. Luckily, there are a few things you can change in your life that will also reduce the breakouts.
Causes of acne
Acne is a condition that affects people of various ages, not just teenagers. It occurs when the hair follicles get blocked by oil or dead skin cells. It cases whiteheads, blackheads and pimples that can appear almost everywhere on your body, but often on the face, forehead, chest and upper back region.
Without treatment, the acne can aggravate and even leaves scars. You should immediately start treatment to speed-up the healing process and also avoid the worsening of symptoms.
Habit changes to reduce your acne
- Exercise : it helps to maintain a healthy body but also a healthy skin. It regulates the hormone levels and boosts your energy levels. It also improves the blood circulation, which promotes the oxygen transport to the skin cells and aids cell regeneration. Make sure you shower after the workout to get rid of the oily sweat. It can irritate your skin and can clog up your skin pores.
- Diet : processed or sugary foods can lead to an acne outbreak. They cause your blood sugar levels to rise quickly. The hormone responsible for maintaining the sugar levels is insulin. If there’s too much insulin in your blood, it can clog your pores, boost oil production and trigger acne. Also, try to avoid fast food. Greasy foods trigger inflammation which leads to pimples.
- Sun protection : everybody enjoys a sunny day, but sometimes your sun can damage your skin. Use sunscreen every time you expose yourself to the sun. The inflammation from sunburn can aggravate your acne and cause even more dark spots. However, you still need to let some of the sun rays pass. It’s essential for the vitamin D synthesis. Carefully read the label and avoid products that contain mineral oils and silicone because they are pore-clogging ingredients.
- Hydration : water helps your body to eliminate toxins, dead cells, and also carries nutrients and vitamins to cells. Drinking water is vital for the health of your skin because it ensures the ingredients needed to have a healthy and good looking skin. Remember, by the time you are thirsty, your body is already dehydrated so make sure you remember to drink water regularly.
- Skin routine: you need to take care of your skin on a daily basis if you want to avoid acne. Use gentle cleanser twice a day. Treat the breakouts with safe and efficient acne solutions such as Acnezine, which is a pore cleanser and also clears the debris deep inside the skin’s surface.
To successfully reduce your acne and eventually get rid of it altogether, you need to make a few lifestyle changes. With patience, perseverance and also with the help of the best acne treatments such as Revitol Acnezine, you will have a clean and stunning skin again.