How to remove pimples with natural remedies
Acne is a skin disease, and the prevalence of it appears to be increasing. Many factors contribute to acne breakout, including diet, hormones, genetics and also stress. It’s important to know what causes the acne and what can we do to limit its spreading. Recognize it from its first symptoms and initiate treatment immediately to speed-up the healing process and avoid scars.
You might want to see a doctor to investigate the causes, first. They are entitled to put a diagnosis and manage to shorten the time you find out what exactly triggered your condition. We'll talk about some of the causes here, probably the most likely causes.
What causes acne
Acne is a skin condition. Though it’s not dangerous for your health, it can leave scars. The leading causes of acne are:
- Excessive production of oil
- Oil or dead skin cells which clog the hair follicles
Oil glands (or sebaceous glands) produce sebum that transports the dead skin cells to the surface of the skin.
Pimples occur when the follicles get blocked and become inflamed or infected with bacteria. Oil can build up under the skin, causing lumps beneath it.
Not all bacteria cause pimples. Research showed that Propionibacterium acnes (P. acnes) is the main culprit behind acne and the severity of it depends on the strain of this bacteria. P. acnes is a type of bacteria that naturally live on the surface of our skin. The strain structure is significantly different in those who have acne, thus associating it with this skin condition.
Another reason why you may develop pimples is hormones. Specifically, androgen hormones cause sebaceous glands to enlarge and also stimulate their sebum production. Androgens increase during puberty, and that’s why teenagers are more prone to acne.
If you want to get rid of it, you should establish a daily cleansing routine and also use treatment. Many products are active on pimples, such as Acnezine, which will clear up the clogged pores and even clean the debris beneath your skin.
Natural ways to remove pimples
- Apple cider vinegar : it’s made by fermenting apple cider. It’s essential for toning and restoring the pH balance. It removes any debris or residue after cleansing. Apple cider vinegar has a high content of potassium, magnesium, acetic acid and other enzymes that will successfully get rid of any bacteria on the skin. It also has succinic acid that has excellent anti-inflammatory properties. It also kills P. acnes, which is a type of bacteria responsible for acne.
- Honey and cinnamon mask : honey is called the elixir of life for a reason. Mixed with cinnamon, it has impressive antioxidant properties. They are also very effective antibacterial ingredients and reduce inflammation which will reduce the acne. Just combine two parts honey and one part cinnamon and apply it on your face.
- Mint : it removes the oil that clogs your pores. Mix mint with yogurt and oatmeal and leave it on your face for 10 minutes, then clean it off using water. Make sure you use fresh mint for maximum results.
- Lemon juice : it cleans out the residue that clogs your pores and hardens the sebum. Be careful because lemon juice can be too acidic for your skin type and dehydrate it. If you feel your skin is too dry, use it every two or three days instead of daily and also use a moisturizer.
Try to always remove pimples with natural remedies, avoiding the side effects produce by some chemical products. Stay informed and see the doctor in the meantime.